Asigo System Review & Training Academy
Last updated on January 25, 2023
The Asigo System is an online training academy coupled with a set of software tools and services that will help you develop an online business in re-selling digital goods.
The Asigo System is similar to classic dropshipping, but there are no physical products to sell. Selling digital products and services is much easier to handle and produces higher earnings.
Asigo consists of four modules and a number of extra bonuses, each explained in the online training course with individual consultations.
The complete process A to Z is supported by a dedicated team of developers that will lead you step-by-step to building your digital goods dropshipping e-com store.
In the introductory webinar, the developers Chris Munch and Jay Cruiz will present
- full features of the Asigo System,
- examples of successful e-com stores built with the help of online training,
- earnings that digital dropshippers are making.
They will show you precisely what you can expect if you join the Asigo System. You’ll have a look at the latest additions to this done-for-you dropshipping platform and personalized e-com training system.
You will also be presented with the best marketing practices and hot digital products to sell online in 2023.
Here’s what is included …
What is The Asigo System?
Asigo System is a done-for-you platform and a complete solution for building e-com digital goods and services dropshipping stores. This changes the odds in favour of newcomers in the business and offers a guaranteed method for immediate success.
A newcomer to e-commerce and dropshipping is faced with many challenges. The fact is that nine out of ten people who want to get into this lucrative business fail even before they open their stores. That is if they head-on by building their online stores from scratch.
Asigo is here to change the game plan.
Asigo System lets you build an online store to sell digital products, recurring subscriptions and high-ticket online services sought by millions of users worldwide.
Furthermore, it automatically drives traffic to your offers through the AmpiFire content amplification system.
The eServices can be sold with a 90% profit margin, creating a huge profit for you. High-ticket services are sold at an average price of up to $6.000, leaving you with up to $5.400 per sale/client. For recurring products, once the product is sold, it will bring in profit every month and provide a steady income for years.
Asigo System includes:
- software tools,
- professional sales funnels,
- engaging email sequences,
- done-for-you eServices,
- targeted traffic engine,
- personalized coaching sessions and training,
- and much more
It is a complete set of elements needed to build a long-term 6-7 figure online business!
Asigo comes coupled with an award-winning AmpiFire(TM) system that delivers your content to specific targeted groups and clients. There’s no need to study complicated advertising methods like Google Adsense, PPC, Media-Buy, or Facebook Ads.
AmpiFire(TM) is an engine that amplifies and delivers content to the targeted audience. It was introduced around the mid-point of the year and has already gained huge success. It allows content advertising on hundreds of authoritative websites in just a few clicks.
If you have recently purchased an online app, service, or subscription to an online service, you likely were connected via the AmpiFire(TM) network.
Asigo Academy Webinar - Join for Free!
In the webinar, Chris Munch and Jay Cruiz will present all the modules and bonuses included in the Asigo System. You will be able to learn how exactly the Asigo works, what it can do for you, and how much money you can earn by using it.
Furthermore, you will be able to see the amazing results achieved by AmpiFire(TM) Engine.
By joining the presentation webinar by clicking the button below, you will also be entitled to extra bonuses available to early-bird participants!
The webinar is free – make sure you don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the guys who created an 8-figure business alone!
How does it work?
The Asigo System is a fully featured program and training course which gives you all the knowledge and tools you need to succeed in selling digital products online.
With Asigo, you’ll get all the tools you need to purchase separately in one ready-made interconnected package for only a small fraction of the full price.
The Asigo digital goods dropshipping system allows you to instantly replicate the highest converting tested and automatized sales funnels & checkout process to generate up to $11,513 per day.
This leaves you the freedom to concentrate on the most valuable job of bringing in more sales!
The tried and confirmed method followed by our first test students helped them make an average of $2,079 per week by making manual replications. Now the Asigo system is updated and fully automated, ready to earn you money without requiring extensive manual work!
The developers spent years identifying the most profitable niches and optimizing everything to turn visitors into buyers, transforming the Asigo digital eStore into a real passive income monster.
The Asigo System
- Connects directly to the AmpiFire(TM) Traffic System to connect customers who are already interested in the product you’re selling through your online store.
- Conversion material is high-end and created by top marketers with customers who are refined over years of rigorous testing and crowdsourcing.
- The most profitable customers aren’t always making impulsive purchases immediately, so they are driven back until they purchase!
Asigo Academy Training Modules
The Asigo academy is constructed of different modules which lead you step-by-step through all the processes you need to master.
You will learn:
- Basics of digital e-commerce business.
- Dropshipping basics (+ tips and tricks that will help you long-term).
- How to find the right products (+ free console + database included).
- How to build an online store (hosting, design, copywriting, UX, cart optimization, apps and components, payment processors, invoicing, optimization, etc.) (+free ready-made platform included).
- How to define and target the right audience (+ AmpiFire(TM) included).
- How to engage and build trust with customers.
- How to advertise and retarget visitors through social networks.
- How to tap into free traffic and SEO (no advertising needed).
- How to automate the business process.
- And much more.
The great time and cost-saver are all the free tools (products database, images, descriptions, free traffic engine, etc.) and the ready-made selling platform already included in the package.
You also get live support, Q&A sessions, case studies, and lots of useful tips based on experience in each module, which you won’t find online otherwise.
You will be amazed by the pool of knowledge and practical advice the Asigo Academy offers. Each segment is packed with useful info, and you will learn many new things.
Follow the procedures step by step, and it will get you to develop your own successful digital dropshipping business.
Start by joining the Asigo training webinar today.
Asigo digital goods marketing vs self-served physical goods dropshipping
As mentioned, the Asigo System offers many advantages compared to developing your dropshipping business yourself.
One such advantage is using a ready-made Asigo sales platform (e-com website) for free. Renting a platform and all necessary plugins on Shopify comes to a $1.500 price range per year on the low end, but for better user experience and fancier plugins, it can go up to even $300-$500 per month. Now, Asigo offers its ready-made platform with all the necessary modules and plugins for free for all the course members.
Even more helpful is their checked and pre-selected digital goods database, with all the images and descriptions you can directly import into your store. All you have to do is select the products and set your selling price.
There are no hassles with setting up the payment processors, invoicing, and customer support modules with Asigo. Everything is plug-and-play, and the process is pretty much automatized.
The initial investment might seem costly, but you get what you pay for – and even more in the long term. If you head in on your own, you’d probably spend the same amount of money, if not even more.
Having someone build you a custom-made e-commerce website can easily cost $5.000, if not even more. And still, you will have to make your product research, find suppliers, drive traffic, etc., and do all the extra work on your own with no support. So the price of the Asigo System, considering it is the complete out-of-the-box e-commerce solution, is not high.
So, let’s look at some differences between digital dropshipping with Asigo and classic physical goods dropshipping.
What is classic dropshipping?
Let’s say you’ve been thinking of opening your own online business but don’t know where to start. You don’t know what you should sell, don’t have the money to invest in products, or have no place to store inventory. But still, you want to make money by selling physical goods online.
You can sell stuff online without the products ever being in your hands with drop shipping. All you need is a computer, an online store, and a basic understanding of marketing and selling online.
Here’s how it works:
First, you find what you want to sell from a supplier. Then you list that product on your website at a price you set. Next, when someone orders that product, your customer pays you the retail price you’ve set, and you make a profit. Then you’ll place the order with your supplier at their wholesale price and have it shipped directly to the customer.
So, let’s say you’ve found this watch on a supplier’s website for $10. You would then list it on your website for $30. When the order comes in through your website, you place your order with your supplier using your customer’s shipping information, keep the $20 profit, and have the product shipped directly to your customer. That’s it!
Now, I know what you’re thinking. Why wouldn’t somebody order the watch directly from the supplier’s website?
Well, a couple of reasons:
First, it’s a very big internet, and customers may not know about the supplier to buy from them directly. Second, when people buy things, they’re not just buying products. They’re buying into the marketing, positioning, trust, brand, and lifestyle those products represent.
With dropshipping, you can focus on marketing your products, saying the right things at the right time, and providing value to the right people. You base your work more on marketing because you’re not warehousing any inventory or dealing with most of the other challenges of running an eCommerce business.
What are the advantages of digital dropshipping with Asigo?
The biggest difference between dropshipping physical products and digital goods is that with latter there is no actual physical product to ship.
But what does this mean?
- No hassle with shipping
- No hassle with returns and refunds
- No need to pre-order and buy physical products
- No hassle with lost items in the post
- No need to search for suppliers
- No problems with postal expenses and customs
When you are selling digital goods with Asigo the process is extremely simple.
When customer orders a product from your site, the order is immediately placed with the digital product or service supplier. Once the customer pays for the order, he is taken to the product download page where he can download his purchase.
Based on your set price, the margin (your profit) is immediately processed and added to your sales account. You instantly make a profit with each click on the buy button!
Furthermore, if there are any requests for refunds, these are handled by the digital goods/service provider, so you don’t have any hassle with potential unsatisfied customers.
Advantages of Subscriptions and Recurring Billing Products
One huge extra advantage of selling digital services is recurring billing. There are many services based on a subscription plan. If you sell such a service to a satisfied client only once, you will profit from his subscription each month.
For example, you sell a subscription to a website optimization (SEO) agency. The cost of such a service can easily reach $500 per month on the low end (up to $5000 on the high end). Your margin can be whatever you set it, but let’s say you take only 20%. So for one sale, you earn $100, which is not a lot. But that’s actually $1.200 per year, and just from one small sale. If the subscription was made by a bigger client who spends $5.000 per month, your yearly earning from just one sale would be $12.000. Now imagine you make 10 sales each month, for example. You can do the math yourself.
Furthermore, you are not limited to selling just one offer. There are thousands of offers online that you can market. And the Asigo System will help you select the best offers and plug and play them into your ready-made selling platform.
By using the integrated AmpiFire(TM) Content Expansion system will reach tens of thousands of potential customers ready to buy your product.
Want to Get Started?
All you have to do is join the Asigo System Academy, use the Asigo sales platform, and start selling online.
Start by signing up for a free webinar today.
So why do people get into digital goods dropshipping with Asigo?
- First, it’s really fast and easy to start, and you can dropship with incredibly low investment costs.
- You also don’t need an established business entity when you start, though it’s smart to establish a brand once you grow.
- You don’t have to worry about managing inventory, packing, or tracking, so you can focus almost exclusively on marketing, promotion, and merchandising.
- You instantly have access to thousands of products suppliers are constantly researching to determine what’s trendy and what will sell.
- You set the retail price, so you control the margins.
- And digital dropshipping is easy to scale because you even don’t need any assistants. However, if you want to run your business hands-off, you can hire a virtual assistant as your order volume increases.
Of course, there can be some challenges with drop shipping too:
First, because it’s really easy to get started, there’s a higher potential for competition. That is why you’ll find a lot of advice that recommends you to start by finding a niche audience and brand your store – so you can operate with less competition.
How to get started with The Asigo System?
Here is an Asigo quick-start guide:
- Step 1. Join the Asigo Academy training program.
- Step 2. Take the training course step-by-step and follow the process of setting up your store.
- Step 3. Find digital products from the sales platform you’d like to sell and add them to your store.
- Step 4. Enable a payment gateway so you can start accepting money.
- Step 5. Fire up AmpiFire to drive targeted traffic to your site.
Finally, try to produce quality content for your store. From eye-catching photography to engaging product videos to great posts for your blog, your audience loves to know more about your products, how you can use them, and the story behind them.
Everything will be clearer to you as you go through the process. You will quickly learn what and how you need to optimize to get more clicks and sales. When the profit is rolling in, it is fun and engaging work to run a business like this. It has almost zero responsibility. However, it requires creative potential.
For a complete presentation, it is best to join the webinar.
How to build your business with Asigo store in 3 steps?
You will need to take some steps to set up your digital e-commerce store with Asigo. Don’t worry. Everything is explained, and the process is easy and fun. So let’s head over to a quick guide:
1. Define your niche, select your products and publish your store.
- Define your general niche. There can be a few niches, as you can do the process in parallel.
- Make a selection of the 10 most profitable and top-selling products in your niche using the Asigo System.
- Concentrate on products that have low-priced wholesale prices and have the possibility of setting high price margins (your profit). Also, focus on subscription/re-billing services.
- Create your website and select your template (using the pre-built Asigo sales platform).
- Select your domain name and build your logo (use the bonus – free logo creator).
- Activate your website and populate the content. Write some information and create the store-front.
- Import the selected products, images, and descriptions. Everything is already set in the Asigo database, so you need only a few clicks for these tasks. Just make sure to set your profit margins on selected products.
- Publish your store and make it live.
2. Drive traffic and make first sales
- Access instant traffic using untapped and secret traffic methods provided by included AmpiFire service.
- Create product lists and place them in front of your customers.
- Filter the best traffic sources and focus on the best converting products.
- Use re-marketing and retargeting strategies to optimize sales.
3. Optimize products and scale traffic
- Use gathered data to optimize your traffic potential further
- Include other traffic sources (which can be paid) and serve your winning items.
- Incorporate your best-selling products into Google shopping and Microsoft shopping lists.
- Use the hyper-targeted social media traffic that is free.
- Optimize and filter your paid traffic potential based on performance, to lower your costs and increase profit.
- Scale your business.
- Repeat the process with another niche.
Tips and Tricks
Now that we’ve covered all of the things you need to get started, here are a few additional things to keep in mind.
Digital dropshipping with Asigo is pretty easy to learn, but there is a learning curve, and you will experience challenges.
However, mistakes can become learning opportunities, and if you can develop resilience along the way, plenty of people out there make a huge success with dropshipping digital products.
While the low initial capital investment has a significant advantage over traditional e-commerce, digital dropshipping isn’t free. Especially if you head in on your own, you’ll likely have to spend money to drive traffic, improve your content and upgrade your sales platform. There is no overnight success, and this isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme. Digital dropshipping still requires you to work consistently for your store.
Fortunately, the Asigo System will give you a head-start and automate all the processes needed to succeed.
There is only a matter of initial investment.
The Asigo System comes with a 60-day full money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied, your complete investment will be refunded, and you’ll still get to keep the knowledge and experience if you want to head in on your own.
With Asigo and digital goods dropshipping, you will need to dedicate less time compared to a traditional e-commerce business, but it will not succeed without your hard work. You’ll always need to invest time in improving your business.
It is better to start small and build on your experience than to start big and become overwhelmed.
And my final tip for once you feel comfortable with digital dropshipping is to diversify.
Many dropshippers don’t rely on a single store for their entire income stream but operate a series of stores targeting various niches to build multiple sources of income.
If you’re looking to get into digital dropshipping, check out the Asigo System training, as it offers a complete solution, information, and tools, to get you started.
Sign-up for the free webinar to get started today!
Pros and Cons of the Asigo System
When aiming to establish a long-term passive income business online, you have to be aware that it is never a one-click process.
It does not work in a way that you would invest money in this training, and the job would be done for you. You still have to do some work by yourself.
The training shows you the way and all the necessary steps. Missing a step can make a big difference between success and failure. But it is you who has to take these steps.
That being said, let’s take a look at the main pros and cons:
Is it Worth Your Money?
Does the product justify its cost?
If you manage to make more money than you invested in taking the course, then definitely.
What about the risk?
The only risk you take is your time investment. It is free to join the presentation webinar simply by clicking on the button below. If you, later on, decide to purchase the system and the training course, you are covered by a 60-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked!
What is the real potential for success?
You have to be clear that attending this course is an investment that will repay itself later on. Based on experience, it will probably take you 2-3 months before you start making your first profits.
However, later on, as you scale your business and get the hang of it, you can come to making a 5-figure or even 6-figure amount per month in some cases. And it is almost passive income, with minimum input required.
But you must take it step-by-step, get the knowledge first, follow the procedure, and do the necessary work.
In any case, the money won’t come easy, at least at first. But remember, you are building a long-term stable business. And the Asigo System will teach you how to build it correctly.
Is it possible that it will not work for you?
Yes. That is also a possibility.
If you want to make huge amounts of easy money without work, I would not recommend you take this course. However, I want to emphasize that the opportunities and systems that allow you to make loads of cash fast by using the internet are non-existent. Those days are long gone.
And for those who hesitate because you don’t believe this is one of the best e-commerce courses, let me emphasize that it is absolutely risk-free to try it out.
The best way is to join the free webinar and take it from there.